Co-educational, private schooling that offers each child quality, individual attention with small classes in a peaceful and nurturing environment.
1. Educational principles
- Small classes where each child has quality time with their teacher, receiving a focused, stimulating and exciting education
- A broader education designed to not only expose the children to life skills, but to engender independence and lateral thinking.
- Instill and ingrain an appreciative awareness of our sensitive ecology.
- To develop life skills through practical hands-on and “real-life” experiences.
- Our children will understand and respect the necessity to maintain harmony between ourselves, our environment, its natural resources and our fellow beings.
- English medium
- Grades 0 – 7
- Small classes
- Secure rural setting
Our mission includes: a balanced way of teaching in which academic, artistic and physical education subjects are taught in a manner that encourages integration between social and emotional development. we strive to develop an excellent relationship between pupils, teachers, parents and the community. we encourage freedom of discussion and a healthy respect for opposing points of view. we consider politeness, courtesy, honesty, respect, self-confidence and integrity to be core values, incorporated in every school activity. preparing children socially and emotionally for their future with a broader understanding and respect for society and its diversity, thus enabling them to enter adulthood with confidence and vision.